Claudia Campbell, known as CLO, was born in Saint-Jerome (Qc), Canada, in 1981.
Clo is a self-taught artist that follows a very intuitive approach, painting on impulse, and always keen to explore textures and reliefs. She seeks to capture her emotions through colour and contrast, resulting in mixed media artwork that are vibrant and full of life.
She shares her passion with you through her work.
- Member of jury, Symposium de Peinture de Prévost, Prevost, edition 2019
- MURAL urban art festival, Montreal, June 2019
- Texas Contemporary Art Show, United States, October 2018
- ArtExpo New-York, United States, April 2018
- Art Basel Miami, Florida, December 2017
- O Arts Studio, Saint-Hippolyte, summer 2015
- Salon National de l’Habitation, Montreal, March 2015
You can view some of Clo’s paintings by visiting her atelier/gallery located at restaurant Le Raphaël in Prévost (Qc), Canada. Appointment required. Her paintings can also be seen at galleries in Saint-Sauveur and Montreal (Qc), California, Arizona, Florida, Ohio, Ontario and elsewhere around the world.
MENTIONS & MEDIA
© Clo artiste 2019